Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 65....Water with what!!???

Day 65....Water with what!!!???

This is a picture of my 32 ounce water bottle that follows me everywhere. I try to drink a minimum of four of these a day. In fact, I have found that water is integral to my weight loss. I was starting to get frustrated because I was only losing 2-3 pounds a week. At my current weight, I have grown accustomed to losing much more per week. I consulted with my trainer and he said let's start by drinking more water and see what the weigh-in is next week. Sure enough.....6 lbs and the next week, 5 lbs. Fast forward a couple weeks and at the direction of a nutritionist that I just started talking to, I am now drinking my water with lemon and chia seeds. Apparently, chia seeds are the "beez neez!!"  I put about a tablespoon of chia in my water and let it sit for 15 minutes, then I drink it up. I am not sure if this is true so don't quote me but I came across this information on chia seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment