Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 58....Relationship with food.

Day 58...Relationship with food.

Day 58...It is starting to look a lot like X-mas at my gym. I love it!! So...I spent a couple days planning and preparing what I was going to eat while my meal plan took a three day break. I have found out that one of the reasons I would give up on my weight loss in the past was the amount of effort it takes to eat healthy...thought, preparation, time, and focus on my relationship with food. This caused me EXTREME anxiety. In order for this journey to be successful, I will have to learn how to respect food and it's purpose.  I wonder if this will be something that will always be? There is NO WAY the fit people are all measuring, reading labels, obsessively planning meals, etc.!! How did this happen to me??!! I don't want to think about food this much!! Will it get easier?? This is exhausting!! I can't wait for the food delivery to come tomorrow, because that food I know is portioned correctly, keeps me full and has proven successful so far in my effort to lose weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment