Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 89....Happy New Year!!

Day 89...Happy New Year!!

I tried to recreate a photo of me near my heaviest. My heaviest recorded on a scale was 430 lbs in 2013.  I rarely wanted any photos taken of me because I did not want to be reminded of my size and what I had done to myself.

The first day of the new year was met with a great workout, an inspiring documentary, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." It is about a guy who went on a sixty day juice fast and helped another person do it too.  Now I want to do a sixty day fast!!! Ha ha ha!!  The nutritionist is not completely on board at this time. He is a big fan of juicing and even has his own juicing company but he is concerned with unhealthy food that still may be in my system from awhile ago and a few other things...but,.....I have a juicer sitting on my counter, a doctor's appointment lined up for tomorrow and I have had a couple one day juice fasts under my belt already.  Stay tuned....The goal being....I want to start running and I am still too large to do it. I also want to move faster and better. Heavy sigh.....

This feeling of impatience and wanting to be thinner and healthier yesterday is a typical Tracy-ism. This may be the very thing that causes me to fail because it is unsustainable. We'll see.....

Can't wait to see a picture of me at the end of 2015!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment