Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 102...Team Tracy ROLL CALL!! My family

Day 102....Team Tracy ROLL CALL!! My family

Another part of TeamTracy is my family!!!  For some reason they are still my number ONE fans even though I keep letting them down. I would think after 10 years being this heavy and multiple attempts at trying to lose weight, they wouldn't pay attention to anymore declarations from me claiming, "I got it this time!!"  Above all, they just want me to be happy and healthy......also, (my dad wants to go skiing with me again, walk me down the isle, parents want more grand babies, brothers want me back to being my social fun self).  Thank you for always believing in me, listening to me complain, obsess, cry, scream, worry, and still supporting me!!! My parent's, two brothers, and extended family have provided so much love and support, it is overwhelming and unexpected. As a teacher, I could NEVER afford to live on my own and spend money on a trainer, nutritionist and other expenses on this journey. By allowing me to move back in with them for a year, I can put all my energy and money towards this life saving venture. They also gave me the biggest jump start by paying for me to go to a fitness resort two summers ago. They took money out of their retirement to pay for that lofty expense and they are both retired teachers!!! I cannot THANK THEM ENOUGH!!! I really want to succeed for myself but also my family deserves to see me happy and healthy. They gave me the biggest gift of LIFE and it is time I get back to living, respecting and enjoying it. Pictured below is just SOME of my family. Family = PURE LOVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you are letting them down, you are fighting - and we you will fail, and then get back up and fight.

    ReplyDelete