Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 101....Team Tracy ROLL CALL!!! Adam

Day 101....Team Tracy ROLL CALL!! Adam

I would like to introduce to you the VERY IMPORTANT people who are helping me through this journey.

To start it off, the one and only Adam Attia, the owner of Fitness Rangers. I have known him for over 15 years and he has been my trainer off and on for about 10 years. Adam is not only an amazing, caring, supportive trainer, I am happy and privileged to say he is a family friend. He also happens to be my brother's best friend. I will never forget when my other brother, Darrin was so concerned with my fast and large weight gain more than 10 years ago, that he surprised me and met up with Adam to set up a plan to start training me. I was sooooo nervous and extremely embarrassed. There was NO WAY I was going to start working with a trainer at the gym in front of people, but on the other hand, my brother Darrin was so concerned and made an effort to help me without me knowing, I was so touched. I met with Adam and he was just so kind, understanding and I felt comfortable. Fast forward 10 years.....,,Every time I work with Adam, I am successful.....scratch that....VERY SUCCESSFUL!!!  I have just never been able to stay committed. Believe me, it is not because I hate working out, in fact, I really enjoy working out, so it is not about the activity being unsustainable. In my opinion, it is the large amount of weight I gained in such a short period of time that is HARD to move. I grew up active and loving to run!! I gained the first 100 lbs in 6 months and I have just never gotten use to trying to move this large body around. Adam has never once made me feel uncomfortable even when I projected it, was super sensitive to it, and thought everyone was judging me. He is nothing but kind, patient, knowledgeable and RESOURCEFUL!!!  He has an army of people at the READY to tackle any problem...Nutritionist, Life Coach, Massage Therapist, very educated personal trainers, a variety of classes  (BARRE, Bootcamp in a turf room, a high energy-party hopping-club lighting-class that I can't wait to try, spin class, etc.!!!). The main thing is....Adam never gives up on me even when I give up on myself and I can really sense that he BELIEVES in me..., which gives me hope and helps me to believe in myself. Thank you again Adam for being you!!  Fitness Rangers has many years of success and growth because it is your passion. I will prove it to you this time!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment