Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 115.....Future Milestones!!! Why not say them OUT LOUD!!??

Day 115....Future Milestones!! Why not say them OUT LOUD!!??

I have a few goals that are close to being achieved so I thought I would put them on record and speak openly and honestly about why they are my goals.

1.  Getting under 300 lbs.  This is not a big goal but it will be nice to no longer see a "3" in front of my weight.

2.  Getting under 275 lbs.  This is the next biggest goal of mine that I have my eye on and I am really excited about. Getting under 275 lbs. is pretty big because the last time I was real serious about losing weight, Adam and I left off near 275 lbs. It was around nine years ago.

3.  The length of the journey lasting longer than four months. I usually give up after four months. Anything and everyday over four months is a record!!!  That means Day 120 and beyond.....

I know these are mostly weight related goals and that goes against the main goal of this journey, which is to become healthy, fit, strong, mentally healthy, have a healthy relationship with food, etc. But a woman my height and age should not be in the two hundreds so these milestones align with the journey goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment