Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 114...."Clean and Jerk!?" What!!??

Day 114...."Clean and Jerk!!??" What!!??

So....let me first say that I have seen this move before.......IN THE OLYMPICS!!!  Not done by Tracy!!!! When Jake first showed me the day's circuit and it involved this exercise called the "Clean and Jerk," I was a little apprehensive....scratch that....A LOT apprehensive!!  Ha ha ha!! I have seen REAL weightlifters drop weights, break bones, and joints coming out of their sockets before with this move!! Jake assured me that he was confident that I could do this because of my athletic background. "Ok Jake....I'll try it of course." He thought I did fairly good for my first time. I say it is not pretty to look at, seeing all the giggles but whatevs.....I did a "Clean and Jerk!" Next stop.....sign me up for Ms. Gold's Gym!! Bwahahahahah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment