Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 99.....Fourteen week snapshot. Chickened out!!

Day 99....Fourteen week snapshot. Chickened out!!

So....this week I couldn't get on the scale and see the damage report and maybe this is the same behavior of denial from the last 10 years. "If I don't see it, it doesn't exist." But I just can't do it. I promise to take photos, measurements, and weigh myself next week. I feel very fragile and scared of what the scale might say. Not only did I cheat but I did not get all my workouts in this week. It was like a perfect storm of complete undoing. Mentally, I am much stronger than I was a few days ago but I feel that if I see the same number or a gain on the scale, I may CRACK!!  This is a long journey, I know that I am no different from anyone else struggling to lose weight, but I have never been so public with it. I promise that whatever the outcome from the rest of my journey, I will never chicken out again and refuse to take photos, measurements and weigh myself. I just can't this week. I need a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment