Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 117...Keeping my body guessing.

Day 117....Keeping my body guessing.

I tried spinning today after my training session. Originally, I gave myself an out and said if I could hang for at least 30 minutes during the 50 minute class, I will consider that an accomplishment. I also know that I am unable to do some of the moves on the bike, but I would try my best. Putting all my weight on one leg is just too much still. I stayed the whole 50 minutes and did MY BEST!! Major accomplishment!! I have heard that you must keep the body guessing on what type of exercise I put it through and that is good for weight loss. I am not sure I will do it again soon because my booty is just so sore and I need to be a bit lighter. I use to really enjoy spinning and look forward to that major calorie BURN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment