Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day 144.....Running in paradise.

Day 144....Running in paradise.

I am SO looking forward to being able to run, that sometimes I get so amped up on the treadmill listening to great music that I just want to break loose!! At my size, I really should not being running for any length of time, but sometimes I just need the speed. One of my goals is to run a marathon and hopefully the one this December, so every once in awhile I want to see how running feels. Being here at Wellfit, Malibu or Movara Fitness Resort, I feel invincible with lots of confidence. I just had to run for a bit today. Today was a great day!! I am still sick but I am doing everything I can to ignore it. I did all the workouts and instead of pool class, I did the Arc Trainer. Getting into a cool pool does not appeal to me being sick. However, the Zumba pool class looked fun and I enjoyed watching it while I did the Arc Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment