Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 135....Being sick SUCKS!!

Day 135....Being sick SUCKS!!

Ok ok ok.....what sucks even more is when someone complains about being sick, but honestly this is getting close to being a two week sickness and it is effecting the intensity of my workouts and my mood. I am growing impatient and kinda edgy. I continued to workout out most days. Collectively, I have taken off three days but when I am working out, I immediately turn into a sweat puddle, I have absolutely NO energy, and my muscles might as well be good for nothing JELLO.  What a waste of a workout!!! This sickness has really made me appreciate my body and recognize it's fragility. After feeling so good for close to five months now....feeling sick just plain sucks!!! Can't wait to feel 100% again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment