Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day 137....Happy birthday to me!!

Day 137.....Happy birthday to me!!

First I want to say I had no idea what it was like to experience a birthday being part of Facebook. I can't believe how many birthday wishes I got. It really made me SO HAPPY!!! I am so blessed to have such a great group of friends and a loving family!!! I am just so sorry I haven't been around to spend quality time with you but I am getting around more and more. It just made me so happy, that it shows me the importance of making sure I always wish people a "Happy Birthday!"

I started the day reading great birthday wishes, then had a doctor's appointment regarding my Achilles on both feet. Then I met with my friend Jen and had a great workout and then chatted for awhile (I could have talked forever, lol). I came home and had a relaxing mid-afternoon bath and got ready to hang with my family for a night of bowling. I spent my big birthdays (my 30th and my 40th) with less than spectacular fanfare. My family and I made a commitment that my next birthday will make up for my reclusive 30th and 40th birthday. It is getting time to really celebrate my life. NO MORE HIDING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment