Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 143....Great food, people, resort, hike....nuff said.

Day 143....Great food, people, resort, hike....nuff said.

What a way to end a wonderful day then to listen to a great group of musicians!! I had a great hike but I need to be honest....I think my sickness is worse. I took the afternoon off from working out. Believe me, no one is more upset than myself. This is now three weeks and every time I think I am on the road to recovery, I get a new symptom. Last night, I woke up from a dead sleep with an incredible earache!! WHAT??!! I don't even remember the last time I had an earache! I blame all this congestion that will not LEAVE my head!! I felt feverish this afternoon, that's why I chose to get some rest and force tons of water into my body. Hopefully, this rest today will allow me to kill it tomorrow!!






No comments:

Post a Comment