Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 129....One of my favorite meals!!!

Day 129....One of my favorite meals!!

Ok ok ok....so I have only had this meal once before but it was so good that I kept thinking about it and couldn't wait to have it again. Three different colored sweet potatoes with coconut oil and a little sea salt. I pair this meal with a nice green salad. Yummers!! I learned a bit about the importance of healthy carbohydrates from Scott recently. I always fear retelling what Scott has taught me because I am still just learning and sometimes people armed with just a little bit of information can retell it wrong. So here it is.......I think this is what I thought was the most interesting part....when you are feeling tired, a little sluggish and/or a little depressed, you are needing some carbohydrates. This led me to asking Scott about other food/feeling relationships. Stay tuned...I can't wait to learn about them. Now here is the slight issue at the moment....I feel none of those things (sluggish/tired/depressed). I just loved this dish the last time I had it. I wonder if this is a "healthy relationship with food" moment or an "unhealthy relationship with food" moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment