Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 149....Home sweet home, or rather...back to reality!!

Day 149....Home sweet home, or rather....back to reality!!

I so wish I could stay at a fitness resort till I lost all my weight!! I gain so much confidence in a place like that. I feel safe, secure, and I meet the nicest people who are also there for their own reasons that somehow are similar in that we are all at some level looking to better our mind, body, and spirit. It is the community of people that propels me to keep up this effort. I believe that is why I am finding success taking this journey public because a community is holding me accountable.

I came home yesterday and did my Sunday routine preparing for the work week that inevitably will include some catch up work. I went to work today and enjoyed seeing my students and getting back into the routine; however, there were times, a longing swept over me to be hiking, or eating the great food lovingly prepared by the chef, or chatting with my new friends. I definitely thank and appreciate my work family for picking up the slack while I was away playing in fitness paradise! I truly had an amazing time! I am still on a high; however, the three parent meetings this week and my students having a sub all last week (they need to be retrained on the class rules) may quickly sober me up. This is what makes you truly appreciate when you do take time for yourself.


1 comment:

  1. You can do it home!!! You got support both at home and afar!! Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete