Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 151....So sore......

Day 151....So sore.....

I kind of had a feeling when I was in Malibu that I might not be getting enough strength training. I was definitely doing a lot of cardio, but not the type of strength training I have been used to. I was right. After working out with Adam yesterday, I am so sore. I can literally feel my muscles in my thighs swaying side to side as I did the treadmill today. Everytime I went to sit, I thought of the fifty million type of squat moves I did yesterday. I had a great time in Malibu, but for some reason I was unable to push myself as hard as when I am at home. Knowing that I have another training session with Jake tomorrow....I am a little nervous. I texted the both of them while I was away and they both agreed that taking a break every now and then from weightlifting is good. I am not sure about that, because I feel so sore as if I was weightlifting for the first time again. OUCHIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment