Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 158....Struggling.

Day 158....Struggling.

I am getting better about accepting times when I overindulge, however, they have been happening too frequently and they are never planned and therefore end up not worth it. I really can't think of one trigger that led me to eat my regular dinner then drive for stupid Taco Bell for burrito supremes and Mexican pizzas and then buy chocolate chip cookies tonight. This happened last week as well. NOT OK. This postpones my weight loss goals and it interferes with the way I want to be eating for the rest of my life. I really did not like the taste of Taco Bell tonight. It might be a long while before I have it again. So.....I am worried. I have eaten off plan too many times recently and it is starting to mess with my confidence as to why I do it. Also, it is unplanned and it becomes an out of control binge. This has got to change. There are delicious foods out there that deserve to be eaten on occasion and are much more worth the extra calories. This is my struggle currently. I don't want to have out of control binges. I want to stay on my program for the next 30 days without incidence. I want to plan a nice meal that has my type of foods I enjoy and eat them in a nice setting under a controlled environment. So.....April 11th, I will have a planned "cheat meal."


No comments:

Post a Comment