Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 150....Feeling so strong and confident.

Day 150....Feeling so strong and confident.

I WILL SUCCEED, PERIOD! Coming off a great week of beautiful hikes, great food and good company....I feel pretty powerful. Again, it could be the high of 100% focus I gave myself for a week but I feel like I really got this and it is going to happen this time. Fighting this obesity issue for little over a decade caused a lot of hopelessness. However, finishing my 5th month on this journey has made me feel even more confident. I seemed to always give up around four months on any program. I have been embracing this new lifestyle and that is the key to success. This is not a program. This was never going to be a diet. This was and IS a total transformation in my lifestyle. Weight loss is just the byproduct. I still am anxious to get the fat off as soon as possible but I am starting to see a pattern in the numbers on the scale. For now it seems that each month I have one huge week and a few pounds the other weeks, for an average of 15 pounds a month of weight loss. I assume that this average may not continue throughout the length of the weight loss phase of this journey, but I will try very hard to complete the weight loss phase this year. I don't think that is unrealistic. We'll see. I guess what I am trying to say is, I am getting better at accepting what the scale is saying, what my weekly snapshots show, and TRUSTING this lifestyle is the one for me. I am also trusting that Adam, Jake and Scott will help me adjust my program if the weight loss plateaus.

I had a great workout with Adam today at Fitness Rangers! A week went by without his training and I got my booty kicked! I forgot how hard he works me! It was EXACTLY what I needed. Hoorah!!! Honestly, I will succeed PERIOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment