Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day 159....A date with my cousin!

Day 159....A date with my cousin.

Let me first start by telling you the day did not start off as AMAZING as it ended. I had crappy Taco Bell the night before and I PAID for it till about 3:30 pm the next day. This has seriously been the worst reaction I have had to date since I started eating clean several months ago. I was fearful that I was not going to be able to meet with my trainer today for our workout. My tummy was doing somersaults ALL day!! I could barely stomach my breakfast and there was no way I could eat lunch. So sick!! Taco Bell and I may have just finally broken up for GOOD. After my awesome workout, I picked up my juice cleanse and headed home for a quick change to meet up with my cousin, Kristina. We had other plans but ended up changing them to have a long dinner over really healthy food and lots of chatting. The ambiance: cozy candle lit booth and live piano/singing. The food: warm arugula and mushroom salad with a side of ahi tuna tartare. We laughed about how perfect our "date" was. What a great end to my day. Exactly what I needed. I was so reclusive for so long, there are so many restaurants and venues I have never even heard of. Seasons52. Great choice Kristina! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment