Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 177....The "LIVING" in between goals.

Day 177....The "LIVING" in between goals!!!

I have read many "sayings" addressing that "living" needs to be done while achieving your goals. I have also had many conversations about my focus, currently. I realize that I spend a great deal of time either working out out, talking about what I am going to eat, staying on plan, and "HOW" to stay motivated. My friends and family are concerned that my focus might be too much on my goals and not enough on enjoying the journey. They suggest are put more energy into doing different things so as to not obsess on my goals. I agree with them but I am finding it a bit difficult to apply in my life but I am trying.

Here I am playing "Cards Against Humanity" with friends last night. I had a GREAT time!!


A little impromptu brunch yesterday with my family. Love my little nephews. By the way, outdoor seating has plastic chairs. They use to bring out a more sturdy chair for me when I "had" to go to eat with my family at this restaurant. Your world changes after the embarrassment of breaking a few restaurant chairs. I DON'T CONCERN MYSELF TOO MUCH WITH THESE CHAIRS NOW!! Yay!!!



The coolest thing!! I have been hanging out at WholeHearted Juice Company being a "juice junkie" and learning so much about healthy living with GREAT PEOPLE!! While there, the company received a T-Rex Fit to try out for a bit. I have never tried something like this before. It is this plate you stand on and it vibrates so fast. My lower extremities have NEVER moved that fast. Apparently, this is great for the lymphatic system, weight loss, and so many other things. I have been doing almost everyday for a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment