Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 54....THANKFUL!!

Day 54....THANKFUL!!!

I am just soooo THANKFUL!!!  I don't even know where to begin but let me just start by saying that I am so thankful for the KINDNESS in people!! I never even suspected that a community of loved ones, friends and total strangers that take a little time to comment on my Facebook, Instagram, Blog, in person, little gifts, little messages on my desk at work, would have such an overwhelmingly positive impact on me and to be honest.....it has HELPED ME!! I had no idea this would happen. I know I have mentioned this before but it is incredibly supportive and it gives me the HOPE that I CAN DO THIS!!  Thank you!! Here are a few more things I am thankful for.....

*The sunshine and beautiful morning to wake up and exercise this Thanksgiving Day!!
*My health (although I have taken it for granted for too long)
*My body, mainly my body's ability to be strong and more mobile with each pound of fat loss and muscle gained.
*My mind to keep me focused and to no longer abuse myself verbally and mentally.

Life is so precious!!! I am thankful for so much!! Even though today is a day dedicated to giving thanks.....I am thankful EVERYDAY for the kindness of people. I LOVE YOU!!


1 comment: