Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 44...Stadium seating, ugh!!!

Day 44...Stadium seating, ugh!!!

Day 44...Basketball game with the family. What??!! No way!! A sporting event with tiny seats!! Believe me, I am nowhere near the size I need to be in order to feel comfortable in those tiny seats. It is uncomfortable and embarrassing squeezing into the seat and sitting next to someone and fully encroaching on their space, but with the encouragement of my family, we all went. This is an example of the type of thing I would NEVER attend. I ended up having a great time being flanked by my brother and nephew!!! But I have to say, it was not comfortable and it would have been terrible if I had to sit next to a stranger. I probably would have opted to stand. I would never want a total stranger to have to sit next to me. My family understands that, so they sat on either side of me.  Kings 94, Spurs 91. 



1 comment: