Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 33...Rocky's got nothing on this girl!!

Day 33...Rocky's got nothing on this girl!!

Good day!!  Mixed up the workout today. I have heard that keeping your body guessing is GREAT for weightloss. My regular trainer, Adam, had an appointment today so he set me up with a sub who incorporated kickboxing. I have to admit....I have never been a big fan of kickboxing because it is way too HARD when done right!!  Putting all my weight on one leg requires a lot of balance as I kick the bag. Standing or jogging in place as I hit the bag takes a lot of effort. I am not one to complain but I just don't think I am light enough on my feet in order to do this very intensive workout. Regardless of my feelings, I still did it once a week at Fitness Ridge, Utah and when I found out it was going to be part of my workout today, I went after it. It was a tough workout and I feel great. Thank you for a great workout Fitness Rangers, Sacramento. I can't wait to start getting better at it because it is truly an all over body workout. I dedicate this workout to an AMAZING trainer at Fitness Ridge, Utah, Sharon.  "Jab, jab, cross, uppercut, repeat!!"  Thank you!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment