Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 32...A better life is out there!!

Day 32....A better life is out there!!

A good day!! (Shhh...don't wake or tell the tantruming 4 year old inside me but....I think the junk food craving that I have been having the last four days has gone away).  So....this past Sunday I watched my precious nephews for a few hours. When I would watch these beautiful, very active boys in the past, I would put on the television and hang out with them in just one room. I would sit on the couch and watched as they played.  It breaks my heart that I would even admit this because little kids need a place to roam, explore, play pretend, etc., and I never had the energy nor the ability to stand in one place for very long, which is required to push them on a swing or to spot them as they are climbing up the jungle gym. Many moms express this same thing but I don't even have a child let alone a boyfriend. For some reason, that was not enough motivation to make me lose weight. BUT....this weekend, I took the littles to the park. We played on the swings, seesaw, slide, and jungle gym. We walked around and found big sticks to play with, we walked through bushes for adventures, I piled a bunch of leaves together and they jumped in them and threw the leaves around and we stayed for an hour and a half. I did not sit down once. A better life is out there and I want it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment