Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 9......

Day 9

Today was a good day!! I was so afraid to admit yesterday that I was not strong the whole time since starting this public journey. For crying out loud...it had only been a week and I was already struggling!!  I was no longer hiding, I had put it all out there....what was I going to do?  I want this so bad. Do I not want "it" bad enough? I ask myself this all the time. When it was time to update, I was embarassed and I didn't want to let anyone down. So many people are cheering for me. I know this is my journey and ultimately this about my health.  But now I can say that more than a couple days have passed and I feel strong. I thought I would finish this update with a list of reasons why I want to be healthy:

*I want to live, I choose life
*I want to be light on my feet (dance, sports, high heels)
*I want to take a bath where the water envelopes me
*I want to comfortably paint my toenails
*I want to never feel the embarrassment of breaking chairs
*I want to have many active adventures
*I want to be here for my family
*I want to date
*I want the chance to have a baby if I still can.
*I want to run
*I want my life back

This trail represents my journey back to Tracy.

4 comments:

  1. You are a brave girl Tracy Baker!! Saying it out loud is the hard part, but out loud on the internet! Holy scary. You are right though. So many people cheering for you and wanting to help in any small way we can. Please take us up on it. Even if you just need to be busy for a day or for an hour. Tell us the best ways to support you. And that list! Awesome. We all want that for you too. And some of it for myself too :) I love having this small window into you life and seeing what you are up to. Keep posting!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, know that we are here to support you in any way possible. I am so proud of you taking this on for yourself. I know as you do this journey will be a tough one, but the words of Theodore Roosevelt "Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty" ring true in my head. I know that you have the strength within you to complete this journey from the years that I have known you. You can do it and we are here for you should you need us. Love the Parvins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, our tomorrow's don't matter- only our todays. So, try not to discount yourself or this journey by quantifying the time. I'm so excited for you & am cheering for you during triumphs and tribulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. �� love you Tracy! Keep it up! ��

    ReplyDelete