Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 10....A BIG THANK YOU!!

Day 10

A good day!!  A truly big THANK YOU to anyone taking the time to read and comment on my blog/Facebook/Instagram!!! I still can't believe I have put myself completely out there.  I have had a few sleepless nights and a few scary dreams regarding this feeling of being totally exposed. It sometime feels like the real life experience of attending a public speaking engagement and YOU are the one who showed up in just your underwear!! Through all of these feelings, I have never felt more supported, encouraged and loved by so many. I really want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am lifted and feel the strength of an army of people cheering for me. I have a visual of when Forest Gump is running and his group of supporters and running partners keeps getting bigger and bigger. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND IT TRULY HELPS!!

1 comment: