Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day 19....Effortless Eating.

Day 19.....Effortless Eating.

Good day!! I am so appreciating the zero thought that goes into my meals. I have been doing a meal delivery program called Simply Fresh for over a few weeks now and I can say that I am very happy with the program thus far. This past Sunday evening I did not have to think about the week's meals. The fresh packaged food is delivered to my door twice a week and it is pre-packaged into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack containers. I get up in the morning and grab a breakfast, lunch and snack and I am out the door. I have always wanted to do something like this and thought I would be successful, but never did it until now. I don't have to supplement any food so I don't need to be tempted at the grocery store. I know this is the easy way out. I understand that I need to eventually learn how to make meals and consume appropriate portions for myself, but for now, I am truly happy with this program. Food is a BIG issue for me. I enjoy working out, although, I enjoy it much better when I am not carrying an extra 250 lbs on my frame. Taking away the calorie counting, the preparation, the choice, the temptation, the measuring, and ANXIETY around everything food is what I have been needing. When I was at Fitness Ridge Utah, your meals are planned, prepared and presented to you. I never felt deprived or hungry. I need to emulate that program as much as I can in my real life because I know I was successful. I have heard that weightloss is 90% diet and 10% exercise, providing a cheat meal as your 10%.....but I read something that makes more sense. Weightloss is 100% diet and the gym just speeds up the weightloss. Diet is THAT IMPORTANT PERIOD. Here is a picture of the pre-packaged meals, 1200/day.

No comments:

Post a Comment