Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 26...It takes hard work!!

Day 26...It takes hard work!!!

A good day!!  I have a VERY LONG road ahead of me and I understand that. For so long, I thought I could drop this weight fast under unsustainable circumstances and I would inevitably fail. Each failure depleted my self-esteem and once again I let myself down. Again, I can't stress enough the importance of setting REALISTIC goals because if you don't and you fail (which most likely you will) the disappointment you feel does MORE damage to you.  We have ALL heard this before and I wish I had listened to it earlier, but I will stop looking backwards. The following video was scary to show because it is NOT flattering, but I am willing to work hard for what I want. During my workouts, I curse, cry, beg it to stop, get pissed at what I have done to my body, think I can't do one more flippin' rep, etc., but at the end of the workout I feel euphoric. Believe it or not, after a bit of recovery I am ready to go again!!  Thank you Adam at Fitness Rangers for another great workout!!  Hoorah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment