Monday, May 4, 2015

Day 212....WHY??!!

Day 212.....WHY???!!!

It is just this simple.......I don't want to be overweight anymore! My life has been on hold TOO LONG!!! I can't get back on track for more than a few days at a time and then I am back to eating like crap. Why??????? Why is it so much harder right now?? Why do I treat my body like a garbage disposal? I have not resorted to extreme diet restrictions this time but I still can't get my mind in the game. People say it happens because you are tired, stressed, addicted, using food as a vice for emotions, no self-love, etc. Whatever it is, I am in crisis mode. PERIOD! I am so scared that the now 30 lbs I have gained back will become 100 lbs two months from now. What do I do? I need help. I need the "Eye of the Tiger" strength again. You know what is so weird...????....I have all the tools at my fingertips that have proven successful so far, yet.....I feel so lost and unable to put what I know into action for more than a couple days.

A few things that are making me hopeful.....
*My school staff has put on a weightloss challenge. May 1st - May 29th. I joined.
*I am attending an intensive 4 day transformation retreat this week.
*I am trying new workout classes for the first time. (Yoga and Barre)

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, my friend. How has the counseling helped? I find it key to my own self-sabotage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the worst part of the school year also. Not an excuse, but something that can certainly add stress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the worst part of the school year also. Not an excuse, but something that can certainly add stress!

    ReplyDelete