Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 215....Whole Hearted Juice Co.

Day 215....Whole Hearted Juice Co.

I spent a few hours at the Whole Hearted Juice Co. today where I feel nothing but LOVE and SUPPORT!! Why do I push away the things that support me when I fall off track? Part of me feels embarrassed. I don't want anyone to know that I am weak and struggling. Part of me thinks that I purposefully stay away because I don't want to get back on track. I am not sure. Nonetheless, I really do love the energy of this place that embodies love of "spirit and health." I also get to chat with my nutrition coach, Scott, while I am there. I will be enjoying a much needed juice cleanse tomorrow and I will start incorporating the juice cleanse once a week like I was doing before. Just another step towards getting back on track to what was proving successful.

Daily gratitude: I am grateful today for the people I have met at Whole Hearted Juice Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment