Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 214....Change of plans.

Day 214....Change of plans.

So....tonight was going to be the start of my transformation retreat but not enough people showed up for it to be productive. They canceled and I plan to attend another time. This is rare according to the owners....so I am taking it as a sign. I had a scheduling conflict that I was not looking forward to dealing with as well (my school has open house tomorrow night and I would have missed 7 hours of the retreat on Friday so I could go to work). I have to be honest...I was relying on this 4-day retreat as a way to get my mind right and back on track and now I am more scared than ever!! I know this was not the correct way of looking at it but I was putting all my eggs in this basket......so.....change of plans. Breathe, be calm, re-read all the amazing words of encouragement my friends have said to me, re-read all the wonderful and insightful texts from my trainer and coach, take one minute at a time, remember my goals and WHY I started.

Here are just a few things sent to me or I read that speak to me. There are many more but these are just a few:

From Suzette


 I read this on Kari's FB. She has got a way with words.



 From Scott.


No comments:

Post a Comment