Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 227....At this "moment."

Day 227.....At this "moment."

"You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are," said Dr. Wayne Dyer. I have heard this said in different ways and it is currently resonating with me. I recently watched the movie, "The Shift, from Ambition to Meaning." During my frequent absences from blogging I have been searching within myself and from others for the motivation, strength, etc., to get back on track and live the life I was enjoying. There has been so much I have missed over the last few months. I was loving the way my body was feeling. I felt lighter. I loved seeing changes in my strength, energy level, my shrinking body. I loved the way I felt after a healthy and nourishing meal, I didn't feel overly full and in need of a nap. I loved that I would enjoy filling up my day instead of anxiously wanting to get back to laying in bed. And I miss most of all.....the way I was feeling and looking forward to my brighter future. I was feeling so lost, in crisis, fearful and desperate. However, I was not lost as I was fearing...I was still on my journey. My "ego" was in my way. My old story I keep playing over and over in my head is starting to change. "Our authentic self is way beyond our ego," says Dyer. I want to tell you that I have been fearful writing/blogging lately because I don't want to keep writing about my going back and forth between doing good and struggling so frequently. I wanted to get back on track for awhile and then start talking about what I have been up to and what finally got me back on track. But even this statement of saying "I was fearful" contradicts what I have been discovering about myself. I don't want to be afraid nor question my path at the moment. It just is. "Because we are only a thought away from changing our life," Dyer. I have written so many draft blogs recently but this one feels right. Thank you Amina, Scott, Adam, Shane, Aunt Deb, Jenny, Amy, Charlene, Tracy, Sherrie, Doug, Shannon, Ryan B., Ryan A., Trish, Anne, Jen, Wendy, LaVon, mom, Mollie, Jackie, and maybe a few I missed. You have lifted me and nudged me to this point. THANK YOU!!



No comments:

Post a Comment