Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 206....Fog is lifting.

Day 206....Fog is lifting.

I am definitely doing better. I feel stronger mentally. I reflect back on these last couple of months and realize I may not have made much progress in fat loss or a smaller number on the scale...but I KNOW  WITH 100% CERTAINTY I have made a lot of progress mentally. For starters, I still have not lost all the weight I gained over the last month and I haven't reverted to bad restrictive diet "go-to's." And more importantly, I HAVE NOT COMPLETELY THROWN IN THE TOWEL!!  This is truly the longest I have paid attention to getting back to a healthier lifestyle in over 10 years and that is amazing me. I know this is not a "temporary diet," but an overhaul lifestyle change that I want. I can honestly say I CHOOSE this way of living over the manic, desperate, sick, obsessed, immobile, unhappy and alone lifestyle that my old deadly habits created. Mentally, I still have a ways to go but I know I am on the right track.

About four months ago, this stair climber had my number. I would dread the trainers sending me to that machine after our workout. They would say, "Do 7 minutes on level one," and I would cry on that machine. I seriously sweat bullets!! Now I can do it at level 3 for 15 minutes using very little hand support. I have even done it myself without them telling me to do so. I still sweat bullets but I am improving my strength and ability on that machine and it is so cool to feel the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment