Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 185...More MILESTONES!!

Day 185...More MILESTONES!!

Whether it is saying them out loud or really wanting it this time...it is so cool to be so close to all the milestones I publicly put out there months ago. I still have a long ways to go so putting together a few more milestones seems appropriate and to tell you the truth, it makes me feel a little giddy putting together these future milestones because they are not just "wishes," the could actually come true like my last group of milestones. I am in a good place right now but honestly the best way to describe this journey so far....it is a struggle everyday but some days it is easier than others. I stopped fighting and putting so much pressure on myself. When I truly let it go: it is not a race nor is there a time limit, food cravings of crap food will not magically go away now that I am more educated on nutrition, I will not always feel like working out, etc., I feel more relaxed. All of those pressures I put on myself and I am not sure why, but it feels good to "LET IT GO!"  Ha ha ha!! Those self-imposed pressures are not gone forever. I know they will creep up and I will have to fight that mental battle and not turn to food to self-medicate, but they maybe few and far between. So...let's get to those new milestones:

*To start running when I get under 240 lbs.
*To run one mile without stopping.
*To get to 230 lbs., because I will have lost 200 lbs when I get to that weight.
*To eat two pieces of pizza with a salad and truly feel satisfied.
*To start an online dating profile June 4th, 2015. Don't chicken out!!
*To do Fitness Rangers' Bootcamp.
*To go to an amusement park and ride ANY ride I want to. Preferably Disneyworld, Harry Potter Land.
*To get under 200 lbs. "OnederLAND Baby!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment