Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 332......Feeling understood.

Day 332.....Feeling understood.

I have been learning a lot about different ways of thinking about things, especially, eating, body image, love, ways of thinking, etc. This article that was sent to me pretty much sums up what I deal with and how I am learning to get better. I am not going to say that I should have worked on these things first because.....it is, what it is. Getting back to a state of "just being" or at peace or knowing what my mind, body and/or spirit is needing at the moment is my goal. Enjoy this wonderful article written by a great woman I had the chance to meet and listen to last year. Thank you Michelle for referencing it and thank you Emily for writing a great article that truly speaks to me.


emilyfonnesbeck.com  I am not sure how to link, but the article was written 8/31/15 "Setting Healthy Boundaries in Eating Disorder Recover"

No comments:

Post a Comment