Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 341....Auntie Tracy, your hair is sooo pretty!

Day 341.....Auntie Tracy, your hair is soooo pretty!

The real simple pleasures in life. My nephew is so cute, sweet, honest, enthusiastic, energetic, innocent, and just so lovable. We were hanging out today and he was playing with my hair and he said, "Tracy, you have GOLD in your hair!" He seemed so excited by that fact. He then kept playing with it and said my hair needs to be in a hair band. "It would look soooo pretty!"  Well.....I open up the drawer with all my hair accessories and this is what a five year old can do in 20 minutes. He couldn't wait to take pictures of it and show it off. My goodness!!! He LOVES ME!! A real love that is pure and without judgement. I am learning what it is to love and be loved like the when we were children. You can really feel it. Oh my.....my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment