Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 317.....Where have I been???

Day 317......Where have I been???

It has been almost three months. Truly.....I have started this blog post over several times tonight. I have even tried to write it for a several weeks. Heavy sigh.....  I just don't know what to say or where to start. I have so much to say, yet I can't find the flow of thought. I do feel I have found a clearer path on my journey than the path I was on the last three months. It is a good thing.

A quote from my friend Amina. 💜

"People you LOVE deserve the happiest and most fulfilled version of you!"

I also had several pictures of quotes and such, but why not show a picture of myself with a smile? I am alive, on this journey, taking one day at a time. After all, I feel renewed and ready to continue this weight loss journey while discovering how to be comfortable in my own skin and live in the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment